- 160 VA toroidal transformer dedicated to output stage
- 15 VA transformer dedicated to digital stages
- 7 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter
- BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter – 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
- 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
- Differential current outputs
- Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
- Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
- CD text
The CD200se2 can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
- 1 digital input Coaxial
- 1 digital input Optical
- 1 USB input
Digital inputs (coaxial & optical) allow files to be converted to the digital signals of up to 24 bits/192kHz. The USB input (B type) allows the conversion of files to up to 24 bit/96 kHz. The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.