The effortless presentation and detail is immediately noticeable, whether using the CD400se as a CD player or taking advantage of its SPDIF inputs and using the reference level dual mono internal Burr-Brown 1794 DACs. The 125dB signal to noise ratio and XLR outputs offer a very quiet or "black" back ground allowing to enjoy the musical presentation without any spurious artifacts.
The dual mono Burr-Brown digital to analog convertors and dual power supplies ensure top level performance unavailable at any player near the CD 400se price point. The Class A output with zero feedback offers accurate dynamics and detail deserving the Gamme 400 designation.
The modern yet elegant design mirrors the choice of a quality component and a statement of serious performance. The unique lines of the CD400SE match the aesthetics of the PR400 pre-amplifier and the IN400 integrated amplifier.
- Top loading CD Drive designed by Atoll
- 2 PCM1794 converters (one per channel)
- Discrete components symetrical output stages
- Specific design with no feedback
- MKP audiophile link capacitors
- 160VA toroidal transformer for audio stages
- Asynchronous USB-B input (24bits/192kHz)
- 2 digital inputs (1 coaxial & 1 optical)
- Digital Outputs (coaxial & optical)
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Stereo RCA line outputs